Presented by Patrick Ross, field supervisor for Ivoclar/ Vivaden, and Wayne Burrell, CDT, Gibson Dental Designs
Sponsored by Gibson Dental Designs
Program at a glance
“The Missing Link” seminar is the knowledge you need to give your patient the best dental health care possible. Topics include:
1. Restorative Materials: what, when, where & how
2. Choosing an implant Abutment & Crown
3. Making Cements work for You
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
Time: 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. Registration (A variety of sandwiches, chips, drinks, and dessert will be served starting at 5:30 p.m.)
6:00 – 9:00 pm Lecture presentation
Location: Hampton Inn and Suites, Haywood Mall Area, 255 Congaree Road, Greenville, SC 29607 (864-516-2400)
Tuition: Complimentary, All Dental Staff are welcomed
CE credits: 3 hours provided by Gibson Dental Designs.
About the program
This seminar will provide a comprehensive overview of the following:
- The many traditional and new restorative materials that have come on the market, their uses both pros and cons.
- The many new and exciting implant abutments and crowns available, also how and when to choose them.
- A look at the various cements available, and the best available application for success.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the pros and cons of new restorative materials, what the requirements are for each, and be able to choose the restoration that best suites the application needed for the patient’s health and aesthetics.
- Understand the importance of implants for the General Dentists in offering unique solutions to difficult cases
- Familiarize yourself with the various styles of abutments, and the restorative crown materials available to make your implants a success.
- Understanding why cements fail, and the methods of prevention. Also familiarize your staff with the many new cements available, the applications, and the protocols that make these and traditional cements work.
About the speakers
Wayne Burrell, CDT, CE, has been with Gibson Dental Designs since 1987. He began his career in 1981, and worked as a partner in a small dental lab under the guidance and tutelage of an experienced dentist in both crown and bridge, as well as production and design. Wayne serves as the lab manager for all things porcelain. He will be presenting “Restorative Materials: what, when, where and how” as well as a guide to choosing implant abutments and the correct crowns, featuring two cases with step-by-step instructions.
Patrick Ross, has been the territory sales manager for Ivoclar/Vivadent in the areas of SC /Western NC. He has worked with Gibson before as a lecturer in both Greenville, and Greenwood, SC. Patrick is the clinical rep to many of our dentists, advising them on materials and techniques to better serve their practice. He will be presenting “Making Cements Work for You.”
To register for this program, please contact:
Ken Martin, Gibson Dental Designs
770-534-7288 | Cell: 678-776-2220
Please respond by Monday, April 9th, 2018 as space is limited.
To download a copy of the brochure, click here.